Monday, October 14, 2013

Personal Announcement

I'm happy to announce that, this past week, I signed a contract with literary agent Linda Glaz to represent my book-length works to publishers. Linda is a member of the Hartline Literary Agency. Although I sold my first two novels on my own, I will be happy to hand over most of the repping for new manuscripts to an experienced literary agent. Linda is excited about my work, and I'm excited to be partnering with her.

Thanks, friends, for rejoicing with me!

Linda Glaz


If you would like to learn more about Linda, you can visit her own author/agent blog here:

http://lindaglaz.blogspot.com


11 comments:

  1. YAY!!! That's awesome, Rick! Look forward to seeing more published novels from you in the coming years! (:^D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda Glaz must be one smart cookie to snap you up Rick. Loved your first 2 novels and looking forward to many more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie. I can't ask for a more enthusiastic reply than yours!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick, this is awesome news. I know you have been looking for someone who is excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Catherine, I couldn't agree more. And in so many different ways. I'm unworthy, but rejoicing.

      Delete