Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another Manuscript Sold!


No opinions or fresh observations for today. Just an exciting (for me) announcement: Thanks to my hardworking literary agent, Linda Glaz, my third novel manuscript has found a home! Well-known Grand Rapids publisher Kregel Publications has reviewed my manuscript and liked it enough to offer a contract to publish it. I praise the Lord for this development!

So what's the story? It's too soon to advertise all the details, since a ton of things need to happen before the finished product hits store shelves. But as a brief description, this is an adult suspense novel. The working title has been The Methuselah Project (but of course titles can change by publication time). The main character is Roger Greene, a P-47 fighter pilot in World War II. Roger's main goals in life are to fly airplanes, to serve his country, and one day to find the right girl to marry. But all three goals are put on hold--possibly forever--when he gets shot down and becomes an unwilling guinea pig in the Methuselah Project.

Curious? Click the "Contact" tab and shoot me your email address if you would like to be notified when the book comes out. (I promise not to sell or share this list.)

Thanks for rejoicing with me!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I have several favorite books that come from Kregel. It seems like a great company. I wish you the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Samantha. I'm looking forward to working with them! Have heard very positive things from their other authors.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic news!!! Always a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darren. Yes, it is, and I praise the Lord for working this out!

      Delete